Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Look What You Made Me Do





I'm trying to make a blog post about the half marathon. We made an awesome shirt for the sole purpose of taking pictures of it and posting them here for your entertainment. We took a lot of pictures of said shirt and I'm trying to figure out which one is the most embarrassing and therefore, of the greatest entertainment potential. And then you give us money. TA-DA!

So I'm trying to figure out...

Is it this one?




Orrrrrrrr how bout this one:



Or I could give you one of these:



(...it's the last one, isn't it?)

Here's the point. I'm halfway through training. I ran 13.1 miles wearing a really awesome shirt to demonstrate how SPEC-TACULAR your name will look when I put it in glitter. Look at those pictures. That's workmanship. This isn't some fly-by-night operation, people. We are professional glitterers. I might quit my job I'm so good at glittering.

Oh yeah, half marathon.
It was a great experience. And yes, I did finish. And I might have been the only one with a sparkle-monkey on her shirt while doing so.


2 hours and 20 minutes. I know that's slow to you real runners, but I couldn't run a 5k a year ago without walking. In the past year, I've taken roughly 10 minutes off my 5k time. And for the half, I was estimating a 2hr 30 min finish. So I'm proud of that time. And I might even try to break it on the 27th when I run my second half marathon. AWWWWWWW yeah, that's right. IT'S GETTIN CRAZY UP IN HERE.

Look out now. We're on fire.




Donatebutton_narrow

No comments:

Post a Comment