Friday, April 15, 2011

Dear Anonymous

Yesterday we got an anonymous donation. It was dedicated to Glenn Beck's career (2000-2011, RIP). So, first I was all



But then I was all, "Wait, how can I thank this person if I don't know who he (or she) is?" (I mean, besides an animated Zach Galifinakgif. Because that is a present for the whole world.) This donor could be anyone! It could be a coworker! It could be a friend! It could be Justin Bieber! (Probably was Justin Bieber.) What to get this wonderful Canadian treasure, Justin Bieber person? I needed a Bieberone-size-fits-all kind of thing. Like a snuggie. With tiny Justin Biebers all over it. But digital. A Bieberprint snuggie for the internet.

And then it hit me. Of course. The one thing that everyone enjoys most in the world when Bieberprint snuggies are unavailable: a Blingee. A Beck Blingee.

Et... voila! Votre cadeau, mon ami anonyme.



De rien, mon amour. De rien.


PS. Just in case your imagination could not fathom its awesomenisity:

No comments:

Post a Comment